|Romanized Name:||Rasen Kaizoku|
|English Name:||Helix Pirates|
|Main Ship:||The Saoring Sparrow|
The Helix Pirates are a small crew from North Blue. They are not widely known to the public due to the captain's tendency to keep a low profile and are only generally recognized on their home island Kuragara Island. Their combined bounty is 512,000, notably low for a crew from North Blue.
- Marie Reid - Captain/ Navigator - 8,000 (for flying a jolly roger, and denouncing the world government).
- Rich Bartan - First mate/ swordsman - - 500,000 (for causing mass panic on Kuragara Island during a fight between himself and Jamas "Buckle" Jaffes)
- Freid Cantermane - Musician/ Ranged Weapon specialist - - 2,000 (for flying a jolly roger)
- Jenny Waterblock - Ship Doctor - 0
- Cheffe Louiz - Cook
- Berry Bolt - Shipwright
- Zeimi Wave - Doctor's Assistant
- World Government
- Jamas Jaffes
The Helix pirates wander the seas on the Soaring Sparrow, a small ship they acquired in a bet with Oakland Porter, one of Cacaon town's wealthiest citizens. It was named the Soaring Sparrow at the captain's Marie's request, as the Super Sparrow is her favorite animal. It is a generally small ship, housing up 6 people comfortably and 10 somewhat uncomfortably. It is equipped with a simple crew's quarters, kitchen, storage and navigation room. The mast and sail has been modified to give it the ability to split down the center and drop to both sides of the ship, making wing-like appendages. Using this, Marie can utalise her ability to glide short distances when encountering the right weather conditions, proving an often quick getaway from pursuers. Marie loves making paper aeroplanes and throwing them off while standing on the front of the ship. The ship's helm is located on the top platform.