Thousand Skills(千手;Senju)Shinzui(しんずい;Shinzui) more commonly known with his alias "Satori" (さとり Satori?) is a Founder and Former Head of the Shin Family and the former member of the Shichibukai. Formerly a shinobi for the Senpūki Family, He was also a powerful high ranking member of the Redbeard Pirates, although his pirate life was a ruse in order to keep tabs on Redbeard and the Lost Weapons of Senpūki Family.
Shinzui was born a half-Fishman half-human, born to a human male (a fisherman by profession) and a female Fishman. Although his lineage didn’t matter much for the boy as he never knew them. Shinzui is first discovered by the Head of the Senpūki Family in the small island of the Hidden Mist (Kirigakure) while Shinzui is just playing around in the beach sand all by himself. Him being an outcast because of his mixed lineage. Elder Senpūki decides to take Shinzui on his wings and trains him to be a Ninja for his family. Growing up, Shinzui goes on multiple missions for the Family, eventually becoming loyal for the clan and being trusted by his masters. He is also taught sword-fighting in order to disguise himself as a Samurai to roam around Wano.
One day he receives a lengthier mission, and its goal is to search for the long lost weapons of the Senpūki Family: the sword of Kusanagi, a Yata Mirror and a jewel named Yasakani Magatama. His mission is to infiltrate the ship of Redbeard as he is rumoured to be a link for the three weapons. Thus Shinzui's Pirate Career begins, as he successfully infiltrates the ranks of the Redbeard’s, eventually becoming one of the top four pirates of the crew after the Captain. This notoriety, also brings a black on his name, as he gains bounties after bounties. It is during this time, he also ends up eating the Giro Giro no Mi. After the "death" of Redbeard and Shinzui not being able to find any leads to the Lost Weapons, Shinzui returned home and is pardoned by Wano after he gives the Wano Government all information he collected about Redbeard.
Shinzui is next seen during the events of the Grand Tournament of Elbaf and he is disguised as a gambler during the Giants Tournament, having come to see his former captain’s daughter Frederick Barbara participate. During the events that occur, Shinzui clashes blades with his former Nakama Wukong who now as a new crew under his belt. Shinzui is agitated that the pirates have come to wreak havoc in a tournament. Wukong, asks Shinzui to join his crew. Shinzui ends up revealing his undercover story to Wukong and the remnants of the Redbeard’s that are present. This causes a huge ruckus and Shinzui gains a lot of enemies in the form of his former Nakama.
Shinzui returns to Wano and writes a letter of apology to the World Government, which is just rejected by the World Government. Shinzui decides to meet the World Government Representative, during the travel, Shinzui is ambushed by a former member of the Redbeard Pirate, a former A-Rank who attacks Shinzui for being a sly fox that he was. A fight ensued and Shinzui became victorious. Instead of killing the man, Shinzui had him kept locked up inside and continued the journey. During his eventual meet with the World Government Representative. (You may ask, why the WG sent a representative when they rejected the letter earlier, in their ploy, the meet was just a ruse to capture Shinzui). Shinzui and the WG Representative went back and forth with the Representative outright insulting Shinzui in how a Pirate cannot be trusted or pardoned. However the Representative gave him a chance, the only way the bounty could be frozen was for Shinzui to become a Shicibukai, a Government lapdog. However, Shinzui had to prove how he would be useful for the Government and not turn on them instead like how he did his former Pirate Crew. With Shinzui pointing case after case on how his powers and closeness to the Country of Wano, would help the World Government create their own network in Wano. the points were not sufficient enough for the Representative to consider the acceptance and he was almost about to start a charge against Shinzui.
It is then, that Shinzui revealed his captured prisoner, a former rank A of the Redbeard Pirate. Shinzui accepted the turning over of the prisoner over to the World Government as part of the deal. This caused nothing but laughter in the face of the Representative. This is what he responded with, "Bribing me with a Prisoner? Capture and turnover at least two of the former S-Ranks alive and I will even consider this deal." In a last-ditch effort, Shinzui used his Devil fruit powers on the captured Prisoner, getting knowledge on his memories, he revealed the information to the Representative and promised to help the World Government in collecting information of their prisoners in return of the title of Shichibukai A Deal which the Representative was happy about and agreed, thus Shinzui became a Shichibukai. On his return home, Shinzui discovered that his Senpūki Family was completely massacred by a Rival Family, with the help of a small crew of former Redbeard Pirates and another organization that was also ln search of the Lost Weapons. Shinzui would meet the families pet fox Kyuubimaru and carries a note from the Elder to use the powers of the fox. Kyūbimaru is shown to be a fox can turn into a weapon known as Sakegiri. Shinzui would rebuild his own Family, known as Shin Family.
Ameno Shinzui has been described by many, friends and foes alike, as a calm, easygoing, carefree and a laid-back individual. He is a major procrastinator, who tends to take his own time to do stuff and often forces someone else to do his work, much to the annoyance of others. He is a largely a benevolent leader, often using his words and charisma to make things happen instead of using force.
According to him, there is a time and place for everything and fate decide what a man is supposed to do. Being a Believer of Fate and Luck, Shinzui is amoral, he believes that there is no such thing as good or bad, positive or negative and Fate and Luck are the ones who decide what a person believes. This is what made Shinzui like the idea of the Shichibukai System, a system which is neither inclined to be moral like the Marines, nor immoral like the Yonko, but rather a standstill in between. He is a patient person, waiting for the door to open itself for him, rather than forcefully opening the door of opportunities. Shinzui is the last person to hold any grudges against individuals, even being oblivious to a person’s bad deeds directed towards him.
Despite this he is very sarcastic and easily taunts people, provoking them but tends to avoid escalations if it results in physical violence. Furthermore, his charismatic personality allows him to calm even raging beasts and completely shift the atmosphere. He doesn't care about his appearances or his own well being, always laughing it off whenever someone told him about his fashion sense.
His carefree nature is such that he is often seen with a bottle of Sake in his hand, always ready to party, no matter what occasion and really likes to involve others in his shenanigans. He can get along with pretty much anyone, be them asocial or just tough-to-socialize individuals.
Because of being surrounded by strong individuals, be it in Wano or in the RedBeard Pirates, Shinzui's approach in battle is rather analytical and perceptive and he remains calm and collected, under any and all circumstances, holding the belief that one has lost the battle if they cannot keep their composure even during tough situations. This allows him to find solutions to any situations he is facing mid-combat where even a millisecond of hesitance can turn fatal.
Like other characters in One Piece, Shinzui has his own unique laugh, starting it with an "Uchi" (i.e. Uchihahahahaha!)
Because of his standing as a Head of a powerful shinobi clan within Wano, as well as being a Shichibukai, Ameno Shinzui holds a certain authority and prestige and he is considered a threat to anyone who dare face him, such that, most common people, think twice before approaching him in combat. Despite not being a warmonger or greedy like the other Shichibukai, His experience and standing within the group is far stronger, has retained his position for fifteen years, probably remaining undefeated, when other Shichibukai were easily revoked of their rights after losing a single fight. Because of his devil fruit, Shinzui as amassed countless information from the World Government, making him a huge threat if ever he decides to reveal this information to the enemies of the World Government. This has brought up several rumours over the fact that Shinzui is able to secretly pull strings within the World Government and Marine Systems. Despite this being an unclaimable rumour, his prowess and prestige make it difficult for anyone to refute the claim.
His devil fruit abilities and stealth skills as a Ninja, Ameno Shinzui is one of the most influential brokers in the underworld, going by the alias, "Satori" (さとり Satori?), dealing with information trading, most often, illegal, ranging from personal to even Kingdom shattering secrets. This as allowed him to survive countless expenditures, through deceit and blackmail, another example of the paragon of his skills pallet.
In addition, During the, Ameno Shinzui and his newly formed crew single-handedly brought numerous islands under World Government control, even claiming a few islands for himself and rules as its King. As a King of the Country, Shinzui rules with an unquestioned iron fist over all of the country and its resources.
His epithet Thousand Skills(千手;Senju), derives from the fact that he had mastery over several fighting styles in order to combat his enemies.
Inheriting the physique of his Fishman heritage, Shinzui was born with tremendous strength which only got more amplified the more experience he gained working as a shinobi and training he endured since being a mere child, physically Shinzui is said to be ten times stronger than average humans, but those who have experienced his strength first hand, have come to a conclusion that his abilities far exceed the norms even on par with Giants. Shinzui is capable of toppling down large structures like buildings via a single flick of the wrist and even lift these structures, many times, larger and heavier than his own weight and throw them several meters away with just his single hand without showing any sign of fatigue. Shinzui as shown capable of even sending airwaves at the enemy just by punching the air around him, this despite not being using Emission Haki during that time. During a challenge at a local pub, Shinzui in his drunk state was once handcuffed by heavily re-inforced Kairoseki but Shinzui was able to break through it with little effort despite being at weakened state being a Devil Fruit User. He also won several arm-wrestling competitions, despite allowing his opponents to use both their arms, despite using only one arm himself.
Despite his strong presence, physique and muscular body, Shinzui mostly takes pride for his speed, which is unnatural and insane. He is capable of reaching from point A to point B within a fraction of a second, all in a while killing any enemy that stands between the said points. To onlookers, Shinzui looks like a teleporter, while instead, it is nothing but pure raw speed. This also allows him to use several fakes and diversions with the extreme speed that opponents are left confused often where the strike would land. Shinzui is shown running several hundred kilometres within a short period of time. His speed also leaves around several afterimages as a distraction. It was said by an opponent that no linear attacks can work against Shinzui's speed as he would predict its path easily and avoid it at the last second. By adding speed to his strikes, he is capable of landing at least fifteen blows in a single palm thrust. By striking his ground ten times in mere seconds, Shinzui can imitate a technique similar to Rokushiki practitioners Geppo, which allows him to kick the air bellow his legs and walk on the very air itself, once shown to use this technique to cover a distance between two New World Islands.
Shinzui is rather agile for someone with his physique, as shown capable of balancing his body on an upright sword with no support with only one leg while carrying weight worth tons of kilograms on his back. He is capable of adjusting the movement of his body mid-battle in order to avoid surprise attacks. This is a certain skill for a shinobi, as he is trained for such matters. His sense of Balance is like that of a cat and is said to be able to balance even on a needle. His reflexes allow him to avoid bullets from a gun shot at close range and bend his body in weird directions to avoid attacks coming to him from naturally unavoidable positions. This along with Shinzui's natural strength speed and durability make him a tough person to even land a single hit against.
Instead of relying on power or emotions, Shinzui uses his senses to note the environment, and make an outcome decided by predicting his opponents' moves. This trait allows him to maintain a calm demeanour at all times in combat, making his moves soft and unpredictable as a result. Once Shinzui has looked into his opponents fighting style, Shinzui's body can automatically replicate the move sets and use them with his own mixture of other moves and thus can fight in almost any known styles that he can replicate.
Because of the rigorous training of shinobi life, he endured as a child, and a routine he practices everyday three-sixty-five days a year, Shinzui displays the monstrous amount of physical endurance and durability, keeping his body at peak all times. Exhaustion is a word, not present in Shinzui's dictionary as he as shown capable of fighting for days without rest and yet remaining in peak condition throughout the skirmish. It is said that, even if a person landed the most vicious of strikes on Shinzui, he would just get back up as if nothing happened. He is shown to be pain tolerant, capable of meditating in boiling water, similar to the baptism of hot water, criminals often receive in Impel Down. He was also shown to bear extreme hunger, thirst and sleep for certain days while also capable of holding his breath for several minutes without fatigue. Shinzui is also shown to have resistance against certain poisons and electricity.
Ninjutsu (忍術), also used interchangeably with the term ninpō (忍法), is the strategy and tactics of unconventional combat, guerrilla warfare and espionage purportedly practised by the ninja of Wano, It enables ninja to perform their duties efficiently, primarily intelligence gathering and taking down enemies. Ninjutsu particularly aids ninja with stealth operations, as several techniques focus on making discreet escapes and swiftly incapacitating enemies a practitioner may encounter.
Shinzui began training Ninjutsu at an early age of eight and he rose high and high in ranks soon afterwards. His stealth mastery was such that he attacked from hidden spots and easily took down numerous enemies without getting noticed. His infiltration skills were used as the first wave of attack during his times in the RedBeard Pirates. He used to infiltrate the enemy camp, causing confusion among their midst, for his comrades to then capitalize on this confusion to begin the attack. This was later proven in Elbaf when he appeared and disappeared  in the presence of the second-highest rank of the Wukong Pirates, Rosser Reeves Ruby and the-then Prince Loki.
Shinzui is an ardent follower and believer of Shugendō and the kuji-in. Other than the common Ninjutsu Techniques, Shinzui is also a master of Kuji-in style of ninjutsu, which revolves around the movement of the hands, speaking of the words and the concentration of the mind. It is a spiritual practice, practised by Shinobi via the usage of hand gestures. These hand gestures are accepted to have the ability to channel vitality utilized by the Shinobi in order to perform their secret missions, not only that but Kuji-in was utilized to construct strength and confidence in the ninja while also enhancing all their senses, including their ability to foresee their own death and accept it. In the practice of Kuji-in, a ninja's thumb denotes power (Ku), while the rest of the fingers represent the four classical elements. They are Chi (earth - solids), Sui (water - liquids), Ka (fire - combustion) and Fu (wind - gases). There are 81 hand symbols, total, but there are 9 primary ones: Rin, Hei, Toh, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, and Zen.
- Ninpo: Enton no Jutsu (忍法 煙遁の術 Ninpō: Enton no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Smoke Escape Technique"): This technique uses smoke created by activating smoke bombs, to obscure the environment blinding the opponents and using this opportunity to either retreat or for assassinating their target.
- Ninpo: Bunshin no Jutsu (忍法 分身の術 Ninpō: Bunshin no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Clone Technique"): Shinzui can create multiple clones of himself, which are partly illusions, allowing him to confuse his enemy.
- Ninpo: Kawarimi no Jutsu (忍法 変わり身の術 Ninpō: Kawarimi no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Body Replacement Technique"): A method of evasion, this ninjutsu technique allows Shinzui to replace himself with a log in order to evade being hit. By releasing a light smoke bomb, the moment the replacement occurs, Shinzui can trick enemies into believing that he has been hit by the attack. The replacement, allows Shinzui to either escape or strike a counterattack, during the targets moment of confusion.
- Ninpo: Sejō no Jutsu (忍法 施錠の術 Ninpō: Sejō no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Locking Technique"): It is a ninja-art revolving around storing a large number of objects or people inside a scroll. Shinzui uses this technique to carry his weapons around so that he can walk empty-handed. He also uses special scrolls to unleash stored flames or even water for surprise attacks.
- Ninpo: Kaijō no Jutsu (忍法 開錠の術 Ninpō: Kaijō no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Unlocking Technique"): It is a ninja-art which allows Shinzui to release whatever as been locked inside scrolls using the Seijō Ninja-Art.
- Ninpo: Mizugumo no Jutsu (忍法 水蜘蛛の術 Ninpō: Mizugumo no Jutsu?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Water Spider Technique"): is a basic Ninja technique, known to most Wano shinobi, which allows one to walk or run on water surfaces. Highly skilled Shinobi like Shinzui is specialized in walking across large bodies of water, even crossing island to island using this technique, albeit doing this would completely drain of their stamina causing them to drown and thus not a preferred way of travel.
Nine Mudra's of Shinzui's Ninjutsu:
- Ninpo: Dokko-in (独行の印 Ninpo: dokko-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Thunderbolt"): Denoted by the Rin(臨) hand gesture, allows a shinobi to endure by strengthening their body. This is done by removing limiters placed on the body, allowing a shinobi to gradually surpass their limits. The hand gesture corresponds to having their hands together, fingers interlocked. The index (sometimes middle) fingers are raised and pressed together, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On baishiramantaya sowaka."(All hail the glory of Vaiśravaṇa) in prayer for Tammon-ten. Ordinarily, humans are only limited to using 20% of full potential inhabited in their body. Meditating to Tammon-ten using this Mantra, gradually allows Shinobi to decrease this limit. This sudden increase in power and speed allow Shinzui to perform feats logically impossible to humans. However, using this more often comes at a certain risk, depending on the limiters removed, it can range from large stamina loss to bone fractures to even death. Which is why shinobi are supposed to undergo tremendous training even before attempting to use this technique.
- Ninpo: Daikongorin-in (大変金凛の印 Ninpo: daikongorin-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Great Thunderbolt"): Denoted by Pyō(兵) hand gesture which is having the hands together, pinkies and ring fingers interlocked (often on the inside). Index finger and thumb raised and pressed together, middle fingers cross over index fingers and their tips curl back to touch the thumbs' tips, the middle-fingers' nails touching, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On ishanaya intaraya sowaka"(All hail the instrument of divine righteousness, o'ṃ). Stealth is the main attribute of a Shinobi, and they are supposed to hide their presence on a day to day basis and only work in the shadows. Thus Ninpo: Daikongorin-in allow, Shinzui to erase his presence making him not perceivable through normal means. For the duration of technique, Shinzui's aura and sense's are all but concealed allowing him to free roam into heavily guarded places with ease.
- Ninpo: Gejishi-in (げじしの印 Ninpo: Gejishi-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Outer Lion"): Denoted by Tō(闘) hand gesture which is having the hands together, index fingers cross each other to touch opposite ring fingers, middle fingers crossed over them. Ring and pinky fingers are straight. Tips of ring fingers pressed together, tips of pinkies pressed together, but both sets of the ring and pinky fingers are separated to form a V shape or birds beak, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On jiterashi itara jibaratanō sowaka."(All hail the exultant and glorious celestial jewel, o'ṃ). This is one of the few mudra's Shinzui knows of in theory but hasn't shown any use of it in his life.
- Ninpo: Naijishi-in (内字しの印 Ninpo: Naijishi-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Inner Lion"): Denoted by Sha(者) hand gesture which is having the hands together, ring fingers cross each other to touch opposite index fingers, middle fingers crossed over them. Index finger, pinky and thumb straight, like American Sign Language "I love you", while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On hayabaishiramantaya sowaka."(All hail the swift thunderbolt of exalted strength, virtue, and glory! o'ṃ). This mudra allows the user to heal people, experienced users can even bring back the dead; although no one in shinobi history as reached that potential, not even Shinzui. Using this mudra, Shinzui is able to heal light wounds of himself and others, including broken bones and psychic blocks. Despite such mastery, this mudra cannot heal the side-effects of Dokko-in.
- Ninpo: Gebaku-in (げばくの印 Ninpo: Gebaku-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Outer Bonds"): Denoted by Kai(皆) hand gesture which is having the hands together, fingers interlocked, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On nōmaku sanmanda basaradan kan."(Homage to all-pervading diamond thunderbolts. Utterly crush and devour! o'ṃ). While this mudra is in action, it allows Shinzui to gain control over his body features, like enduring extreme heat or cold, manipulate the length of his hair and use it as an extension of himself. It is also possible for him to eat almost any food. It is said that it is this specific mudra that had been adopted and is currently in use in the outside world as Seimei Kikan. It is said that it is using this technique Shinzui is able to maintain a youthful appearance rather than his true self.
- Ninpo: Naibaku-in (内ばくの印 Ninpo: Naibaku-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Inner Bonds"): Denoted by Retsu(列) hand gesture which is having the hands together, fingers interlocked, with the fingertips inside, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On aganaya in maya sowaka."(All hail the glory of Agni). This mudra is heavily based on Kenbunshoku Haki used everywhere in the world. This mudra grants the user a sixth sense that allows them to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of others, as well as gain limited precognitive abilities. It also allows, Shinzui to sense and empathizes with the emotions and nature of others thus allowing him to sense another person's intent to act in the immediate future (especially through bloodlust/killing intent within combat), allowing them to predict what someone is going to do, usually seconds prior, in what resembles a pseudo-form of precognition.
- Ninpo: Chiken-in (知拳の印 Ninpo: Chiken-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Wisdom Fist"): Denoted by Retsu(列) hand gesture which is having the hands spread out in front, with thumb and index finger touching, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On irotahi chanoga jiba tai sowaka."(All hail the radiant divine all-illuminating light, bursting and streaming forth in all directions, o'ṃ). This mudra enables ninja to tap into their psychic stance giving them telekinetic abilities. These abilities gained like every other mudra depends on a monks training in that particular mudra. Shinzui can when reciting this mudra, cause himself to levitate and manipulate objects out of his reach. He is capable of forming feats such as binding, gripping an object. he can also use this ability to push or pull objects. This ability allows him to deflect an incoming attack via freezing their molecules or creating a force field. he is able to compress an object into a ball and induce an explosion in objects by speeding up their molecules. However, Shinzui himself admitted that too much usage of this mudra causes mental strain and he isn't able to control other living organisms besides himself.
- Ninpo: Hiwa-in (日輪の印 Ninpo: Hiwa no In?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Sun's Ring"): Denoted by Zai(在) hand gesture which is having the hands spread out in front, with thumb and index finger touching, while simultaneously chanting the mantra " On chirichi iba rotaya sowaka."(Glory to Divine perfection, o'ṃ). This mudra allows Shinobi to control the four classical elements and bend them to their will. However, it is pretty rare for any shinobi to actually even master manipulating more a single element. Shinzui as learnt the basics of the Fire School, allowing him to shoot out flames large enough to burn entire fleet of ships in minutes, even shaping the flames into heads of dragons to intimidate his enemies.
- Ninpo: Ongyo-in (隠形の印 Ninpo: Ongyo-in?, literally meaning "Ninja Art: Seal of the Hidden Form"): Denoted by Zen(在) hand gesture which is having the hands form a circle, thumbs on top and fingers on the bottom, right-hand overlapping left up to the knuckles, while simultaneously chanting the mantra "On a ra ba sha nō sowaka"All hail! A ra pa ca na. o'ṃ). This mudra is associated with total enlightenment.
As a child, Shinzui once consumed a mysterious fruit he stole from a fruit vendor, which turned out to be a Devil fruit, of the Paramecia-type known as the Giro Giro no Mi. Upon immediately gaining its effects, he would later learn it as a Ninpō Dōjutsu and utilize its abilities. Even after learning the existence of Devil Fruits, being on Redbeards Ship, he continues to attribute his powers to Dōjutsu. The effect, the fruit had on Shinzui and his abilities would later give him the name Insight Human (眼力人間 Ganriki Ningen?)
Just like the meaning of its name, Giro Giro no Mi, grants Shinzui multiple useful and underrated abilities, he can send out his sight in every location around him, a a 360º field of vision where in which he gets a Birds eye View of the place. This however is limited upto 4,000 kilometers in diameter around him. In this visionary range, no obstacle can dare stop Shinzui as he can clearly view past any obstacles , be it walls, camouflages or even mountains, underground or even underwater granting him a ultimate penetrating vision. Shinzui is also granted to see through a persons body, including the skeletal,nerve structure and even blood vessels of a person. Against Shinzui, an opponent is as good as going naked into the playing ground as no hidden objects or traps stay hidden anymore. Focusing on a particular target within his range, Shinzui can also zoom and magnify the tiniest details, this makes him able to identify even tiniest foreign objects within is own or other individuals bodies, even a invisible individual. With enough practice, Shinzui can take in all the information gathered and analyze patterns within moments, allowing him to react to things before the victim of his jutsu can even pull action to which Shinzui has reacted to.
Shinzui's dōjustu allows him to take this power figuratively as well. He can not only "see-through" objects but also see-through minds by reading their minds and memories. By looking into their memories, Shinzui can learn of a targets past, even the most secretive hidden memories fail to be hidden under Shinzui's glances. Shinzui go further than the surface and even read his targets subconscious level. Shinzui also displayed the ability to transfer his own memories to others, and block a part of their memories. With this not only, can Shinzui see a persons past, but he can even see into their future upto a few minutes, giving him a vision of the future in some sorts. He can also see through the minds of objects and understand them, giving him abilities similar to the Voice of All Things.It is these abilities, that give him high amount of respect even within the Marine community which led him to forgiven and given a rank among the Shichibukai
Shinzui's Dōjutsu also show offensive capabilities, as he is capable of giving offensive properties to his tears. He is capable of turning them into dragons, that is capable of burning or even freezing their targets among many other capabilities like turning his tears into crystalline weapons.
Within all individuals in the universe lies a mysterious yet powerful power, a manifestation of their spiritual energy, under the name Haki(覇気; ambition). This power is faint, yet manifest subconsciously between individuals from training or experience that can be shocking to one’s mentality. Ameno Shinzui, one of the seven warlords of the sea and possessor of gargantuan amounts of spiritually enhanced energy, mastered through several decades of practice, training and meditation, is also one of the few people in the world who can utilize all three types of Haki. Shinzui's vast Haki mastery comes from the fact that shinobi from Wano was trained to be Haki Users even from a young age, to develop their willpower against all enemies. The power of his will is ultimately strong enough to reject the invasion of willpower of even the strongest warriors in the sea, making him resistant to Haoshoku Haki.
Kenbunshoku Haki is the most common form of Haki learnt by most of the Ninja Schools in Wano and it is necessary for a Ninja to advance through this particular type of Haki in order to advance in ranks in society. Kenbunshoku Haki is a variant of Haki which gives Shinzui a sixth sense that allows him to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of others around him. When combined with Shinzui's Devil Fruit, it as a dangerous potential, since, the Devil fruit allows him to exert this Haki over thousands of kilometres. This allows him, to sense the presence of people over the radius, using his devil fruit he can discern their appearances, even those concealing themselves through Ninjutsu or Devil Fruit prowess. He as also is shown able to lip-read people, several kilometres away from himself, as if he was right next to them. Shinzui's mastery over both Kenbunshoku Haki and his Devil Fruit grants him the ability to identify the presence of others who are capable of masking their aura within another, making that tactic completely useless. Later, Shinzui also displayed the ability to gauge the power level of the surrounding people, to identify, if any one of them were Marines in disguise. A famous shinobi from Wano, once said, "Behind every action, there is an equal intention,", by reading the actions of an enemy and watching them closely using Kenbunshoku Haki, Shinzui can learn the individuals attack patterns and behaviours which makes it harder for anyone to even lay a finger on Shinzui since he is already aware of a person’s patterns, this is however not to be confused with an almost similar advanced technique of Kenbunshoku Haki which is Future Sight, since, technically Shinzui uses past actions and behavioural patterns to predict the future.
Like most swordsmen in Wano, Shinzui is proficient in Busoshoku Haki, also referred to as Ryuo (流桜 Ryūō?, literally meaning "Flowing Sakura"). This technique, allows Shinzui to bring into being, his spiritual energy as an aura, for various offensive and defensive purposes drastically increasing his already immense power and endurance to super-human level. Shinzui can enhance his body by using enhancement which allows him to strike foes with more destructive power and negate Logia Devil Fruit Users, striking them despite their incredible intangibility. Due to the sheer strength of Shinzui's Haki, he can concentrate it to cover his entire body, causing even a small slash from a weapon to cause the weapon to break thanks to the immense potential. Unlike the majority of the people who focus of using this particular form of Haki to harden and enhance their own physique, Shinzui uses his Busoshoku to influence his surroundings and even imbue them to his weapons to increase their potential. Using this Haki, Shinzui is shown capable of even breaking down a steel barricade, just by swing his Haki-imbued bamboo sword. Due to his mastery with the technique, Shinzui can imbue his Haki on his immediate surroundings and manipulate it as an extension of his own body. While the majority of the users tend to use their hands as a medium to emit their spiritual energy around the surroundings, Shinzui is capable of releasing his aura from any part of the body. Going back to basics, Haki is nothing but spiritual energy and Busoshoku Haki is nothing but implementing this energy in the physical plane. The spiritual energy, residing within the body, allows people to gain control of their body and perform day-to-day tasks like walking, sensing, artistry etc. If this same energy is expended outside the body, a new level of control is achievable, this allows Shinzui to create a field around him, around which he can influence his surroundings and anything in it, this was partly displayed during his battle with Thăng Long D. Yang.
- "Transylvania is a busy tourist place, of the rich, by the rich and for the rich. Normal civilians wouldn't be allowed in, no matter what entails them, lest alone pirates like us." - Shinzui, addressing the three rookies, before the attack on Transylvania.
- His appearance is based of Lotus, from the anime-manga series Black Clover.
- His Alias "Satori" (さとり Satori?) comes from Satori (覚, "consciousness") in Japanese folklore that is mind-reading monkey-like monsters ("yōkai") said to dwell within the mountains of Hida and Mino (presently Gifu Prefecture).
- His Epithet Sunshower'(照り雨;teriame) is a meteorological phenomenon in which rain falls while the sun is shining. A reference to his Devil Fruit prowess, being able to create mini-rain of tears even when the sun is shining and no cloud seems to be present in the sky.
- While not being the first Shichibukai to appear in fanon-canon, he is the First known Shichibukai to be handed the title in the fanon canon timeline, thus also making him the longest-serving Shichibukai with fifteen years of experience.
- His birthday September 9th is the same day:
- As the authors birthday.
- 1543 – Mary Stuart, at nine months old, is crowned "Queen of Scots" in the central Scottish town of Stirling.
- 1776 – The Continental Congress officially names its union of states the United States.
- If One Piece was set in the real world, then Shinzui would be from Japan.
- His Blood Type is "B-"ve.
- Like many people, Shinzui has a distinct laugh (Uchihahahaha).
- His theme song would be Senbonzakura.
- Cayeaux made his debut as another character named Shinjo Jones, who was an Oharan by birth and a rookie full of Jojo references, however, the ideas were retconned and Anseau was born.
- His favourite food is Sake and hates anything sweet.
- His favourite ice-cream favour is black-current.
- Among the Various Season Islands, Shinzui likes Winter Islands.
- His favourite Number is 15.
- If Shinzui played Among Us, he would pick up Black as his Avatar color.
- If Shinzui was a Marine, he would be a firm believer of "Transparent Justice".
- If Shinzui would be a bird for a day, he would be Crow.
- His hobbies include Drinking Sake and meditating.
Naruto based References
- Shinzui is the name of my main character in Naruto Fandoms, under the name Shinzui Uchiha.
- Senpūki means "Electric Fan" in Japanese, Naruto's Uchiha Clan is derived from the term "Uchiwa" which means "fan".
- The whole concept of Shinzui being trained a Ninja.
- Kirigakure Island (Village Hidden in the Mist).
- The long lost weapons modelled after the Imperial Regalia of Japan are also weapons used by Itachi's Susanoo.
- Giro Giro no Mi would act as One Piece Universes Sharingan for Shinzui
- Senpūki Family getting wiped out is not supposed to be taken from the Uchiha Clan Massacre.
- The Fox Kyuubimaru, a reference to Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.
- Sakegiri Sword, another name to Itachi's Susanoo Weapon Sword of Totsuka.
- It is Samebito, not Samehada.
- The Appearance of Sakegiri is a nod to Itachi's Sword of Totsuka and its abilities similar to Hiramekarei.
- The Sake Gourd in which the Sakegiri rests is similar to Gaara's Sand Gourd.
- His signature laugh is "Uchi-hahahaha"
- Shinzui reading the minds of his opponents can be animated similar to Yamanaka Clan Mind Reading Abilities
- Satori (サトリ, Satori) is a demonic, bird-like creature that appears in Naruto the Movie: Blood Prison.
- Thousand Skills(千手;Senju) is the name of a Shinobi Clan in Naruto, famous for individuals like the First and Second Hokage.