Hellsing D. Nero usually begins his attacks by either partially transforming or completely transforming a body part into his element of air, whether it be his arms, legs, torso, fingers etc; and finishes it by shouting out an attack specific name such as Gungnir. Many of his attacks are named after various wind-based and storm-based deities and creatures from various different mythologies, while others are named after various weather conditions that happen in nature. Other attacks seemed to be named after the literal effect of the technique (such as Kaze Kabe), or just because Nero thought the name sounds cool.
Before the timeskip, Nero only had an intermediate understanding of Busoshoku Haki and so while he was able to coat his body parts with it, he wasn't able to do the same with his wind attacks due to not having the knowledge of emission Busoshoku Haki. During the time-skip however, Nero learned Advanced Busoshoku Haki and is now able to imbue it into his wind via emission to be able to hurt other logia users; and now almost always chooses to imbue Busoshoku Haki in all of his attacks. He also has many attacks that can only be used once certain conditions are met, such as being in a storm or any area with a great amount of wind present.
- Kyofu (強風 Kyōfū, literally meaning "Wind Force"): Nero releases a stream of pressurized air from the his hand. In English this attack is called Gale Force.
- Arashi Ken (グレートウィン Arashi Ken, literally meaning "Tempest Fist"): Nero's signature technique. Nero transforms his fist into pure wind before expanding and launching it forward to strike a target, the force of the attack destroying and blowing away whatever lies in its path. There is vacuum created by the attack that causes anyone too close to it to be slashed by the force of the wind. He has another variation of this attack where he turns only one arm (except his fist) into wind and launches the fist at his opponent as a long-range punch. In English this technique is called Tempest Fist.
- Kazegan (カゼガン Kazegan, literally meaning "Wind Gun"): Nero points his index and middle fingers of one of, or both hands at an opponent like guns, Nero turns his fingertips into wind and shoots bullets made of compressed air at the opponent. In English this technique is called Wind Pistol.
- Kaze Kabe (風壁 Kaze Kabe, literally meaning "Wind Wall"): Nero throws up his arm and creates an incredibly durable wall of pressurized air in order to shield oncoming attacks, and catch them in the wall. He can create multiple Kaze Kabe's at the same time and use them to block attacks coming from him at multiple angles. In English this technique is called Wind Wall.
- Repel (反発 Riperu , literally meaning "Repel"): After successfully blocking a projectile with Kaze Kabe, Nero pushes outward with his hand before sending the projectiles back at their originator with more power than before.
- Gungnir (グングニル Gunguniru, literally meaning "The Swaying One"): Nero generates a large amount of wind into his hand forms it into a ball, he then compresses it before lunging at his opponent and shoving it into them, causing the pressure to release and creating a miniature explosion.
- Kaze Ha(風剣 Kaze Ha, literally meaning "Wind Blade"): Nero engulfs his entire body in wind and charges at his opponent with a headbutt at high speeds. In English this technique is called Wind Blade.
- Taifu (台風 Taifū, literally meaning "Typhoon"): Nero turns both of his hands into wind before pressurizing them and clapping his hands, creaiting a large explosion that causes great damage.
- Zephyrus (ゼフィラス Zefirasu, literally meaning "Zephyr"): Nero creates a cyclone of wind from his elbow, rapidly propelling him forward and increasing the strength of his already formidable punches.
- Hatsu (発 Hatsu, literally meaning "Blast"): While holding onto an opponent, Nero summons a quick but powerful torrent of wind from his hand, blasting them away from him. In English, this technique is called Burst".
- Kaze Kama (ウィンドサイス Kaze Kama, literally meaning "Wind Scythe"): Nero releases a very thin but incredibly sharp wind blade from the tips of his fingers. In English this technique is called Wind Scythe
- Fujin Ikari (風神 Fūjin Ikari, literally meaning "Wind God's Wrath"): Nero transforms his hand into a whirlwind before compressing it and releasing multiple pressurized blades of wind. These wind blades are quite powerful, with enough cutting power to slash through stone. In English this technique is called Fujin's Wrath.
- Saidai Gungnir (最大グングニル Saidai Gunguniru, literally meaning "Maximum Gungir"): A much more powerful version of Gungnir. Nero generates a large amount of wind from his hands and shapes it into the form of a giant orb before compressing it into a small compact orb of pressurized air. He then lunges at the opponent and releases the orb up close to them, causing the air to rapidly decompress and creating a massive, explosive beam of air. In English this technique is called Full Power Gungnir.
- Tengoku Kiru (天国切る Tengoku Kiru, literally meaning "Heavenly Cutter"): Nero turns his arm into air and forms it into the shape of a blade, he then slashes at the opponent at close or long range, creating a large pressurized blade of wind that causes massive damage. In English this technique is called Heavenly Slash.
- Tatsu Senpu (達旋風 Tatsu Senpū, literally meaning "Dragon Whirlwind"): Nero transforms one his arms into a cyclone before generating a large amount of wind from it, making the cyclone larger. He then compresses it into the size of a much smaller cyclone, before launching it at the enemy; releasing an incredibly large cyclone with immense destructive power at anything in it's path. In English this technique is called Dragon Whirlwind.
- Fujin Hoko (風神咆哮 Fūjin Hōkō, literally meaning "Wind God's Roar): Nero generates a large amount of wind from his hands and begins rapidly compressing the air into the shape of a small compact ball. He then swallows the ball, causing his body to sink into the ground slightly due to how dense the ball is. He then takes a large breath and releases a massive beam of pressurized air with immense size, pressure, and cutting power. In English this technique is called Fujin's Roar.
- Pazuzu Yoroi (かみそり爪 Pazuzu Yoroi, literally meaning "Wind Demon Armor"): Nero generates a large amount of air and begins condensing and forming it around himself into an exoskeleton that takes on the form of some demonic tailed beast. The armor grants Nero with protection from attacks and enhanced attack power himself using the claws to strike. After his two years of training, he can also coat the wind armor with Busoshoku Haki to give it even more defense and attack power. In English this technique is called Pazuzu Armor.
- Fujin Tatsumaki (風神竜巻 Fūjin Tatsumaki, literally meaning "Wind God Tornado"): Nero generates wind from his hand and begins causing it to rapidly spin around until its the size of a large tornado. The wind is so strong that it creates a vacuum the and sucks in the air around the surrounding area, making it harder for the opponent to breathe. The air current is also strong enough to pull in ranged attacks sent at Nero and send them back with more power than before. In English this technique is called Fujin Tornado.
Weather Assisted Attacks
- Amun (ストームジャッジメント Amun, literally translated as "Judgement of Storms"): With the assistance of strong winds in the air, Nero begins generating a large amount of wind himself before manipulating it, the added winds in the area assisting with the size and scale of the attack. He then releases the wind in the form of a massive hurricane of wind, causing immense devastation to the area.
Haki Enhanced Attacks
- Arashi Ho (嵐拳 Arashi Hō, literally meaning "Tempest Cannon"): Nero generates a large amount of wind and begins condensing and shaping it around his fist to create a fist shaped wind barrier around it. He then imbues his fist with Busoshoku Haki punches the air while emitting Haki at the same time, launching a large, powerful, Haki-imbued, fist shaped projectile of pressurized air.
- Kazeha Ame (風刃雨 Kazeha Ame, literally meaning "Wind Blade Rain"): Nero generates wind and shapes the wind into the form of twelve sword constructs. He then uses coats him arm in Busoshoku Haki and emits it on the blades before firing them at his opponent. In English this technique is called Blade Rain.
- Kusanagi (草薙の Kusanagi, literally meaning "God Slayer"): Nero generates a large amount of wind from his hand before concentrating it into his palm and then compresses the air until it's incredibly small, almost impossible to see. He then uses imbues his arm with Busoshoku Haki to emit Haki into the ball of air before decompressing the ball and releasing a highly destructive wave of pressurized air capable of causing incredible damage.
- Shinku Dangan (真空弾丸 Shinkū Dangan, literally meaning "Vacuum Bullets"): Nero takes a deep breath before firing several small shockwave blasts of air that scatters in multiple different directions, making it difficult for the opponent to avoid without injury. Despite their size the air is so pressurized that the shockwaves can travel directly through the body of the victim and continue into the distance, leaving small bullet like imprints in its wake. In English this attack is named Vacuum Blast Bullets.
- Kagutsuchi (風の拳 Kagutsuchi, literally meaning "Blazing Wind"): Nero imbues his fist with Busoshoku Haki before turning one of his arms (except his fist) into wind and expands it while pressurizing it as well, he does this until the built up pressure explodes, blasting his fist at his opponent as a long-range punch with incredible damage, the speed of this attack is so great that it causes Nero's fist to catch on fire due to the friction. This is the only deity-themed attack not named after a wind, storm, or air deity; as Kagutsuchi is the Japanese god of fire.
- Vayu (風の拳 Vayu, literally meaning "Burst"): Nero creates a tornado of extremely dense, pressurized air in his hand then hurls it at his opponent, causing a massive shock wave upon impact.
- Stribog (ストームカッター Stribog, literally meaning "Storm Cutter"): Nero transforms one of his arms into wind and shapes it into the form of five large claws, he then slams his wind claw arm into the ground releasing five incredibly sharp wind blades at the enemy.
- Rudra (ルドラ Rudora, literally meaning "God of Winds"): Nero transforms one of his arms into wind before generating a large amount and starts to transform it, the wind takes the form of a large dragon-like creature made purely of wind that Nero launches at the opponent
Weather Assisted Attacks
- Mugen Kaze (無限風 Mugen Kaze, literally meaning "Infinite Wind"): Only available during a weather event with strong winds such as a hurricane or tornado, Nero begins controlling the wind in the area while simultaneously generating wind from his own body and combining it with the weather. He then causes the wind to spin rapidly creating a massive tornado around the target, this creates a vacuum that sucks in everything, including oxygen making it nearly impossible to breathe when you are within the tornado. The air pressure within the tornado is so great that whoever is within is unable to move and boasts incredible cutting power, enough to damage Barbatos Oni's incredibly durable body. In English this technique is called Infinite Wind.